Link To Download This Sermon Here:
God doesn’t need the help of a good economy to prove that He can do anything, He actually
needs the help of a very poor economy to prove Himself in your life! Therefore your dreams have
found a perfect season to flourish!
A POWERFUL FAITH PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN GOD AND YOU
Romans 4:17-18 (NKJV Strong's)
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he
believed—God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they
did; 18 who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many nations,
according to what was spoken, "So shall your descendants be."
Think about the valley of dry bones
Ezekiel 37:7-8 (NKJV Strong's)
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a
rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the
flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
Deuteronomy 23:5 (NKJV)
5 Nevertheless the LORD your God would not listen to Balaam, but the LORD your God turned the
curse into a blessing for you, because the LORD your God loves you.
1 Samuel 30:6 (NKJV)
6 Now David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because the soul of
all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and his daughters. But David
strengthened himself in the LORD his God.
1 Samuel 30:8 (NKJV)
8 So David inquired of the LORD, saying, "Shall I pursue this troop? Shall I overtake them?"
And He answered him, "Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all."
WHAT TO DO WHEN DREAMS CLUSH WITH REALITY/CIRCUMSTANCES
1 Kings 17:8-12 (NKJV)
Elijah and the Widow
8 Then the word of the LORD came to him, saying, 9 "Arise, go to Zarephath, which belongs to
Sidon, and dwell there. See, I have commanded a widow there to provide for you."
10 So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, indeed a widow
was there gathering sticks. And he called to her and said, "Please bring me a little water in a cup,
that I may drink."
11 And as she was going to get it, he called to her and said, "Please bring me a morsel of bread in
12 So she said, "As the LORD your God lives, I do not have bread, only a handful of flour in a bin,
and a little oil in a jar; and see, I am gathering a couple of sticks that I may go in and prepare it
for myself and my son, that we may eat it, and die."
1 Kings 17:17 (NLT)
17 Some time later the woman’s son became sick. He grew worse and worse, and finally he died.
1 Kings 17:24 (NKJV)
24 Then the woman said to Elijah, "Now by this I know that you are a man of God, and that the
word of the LORD in your mouth is the truth."
1. KEEP YOUR DREAMS ALIVE THROUGH POSITIVE IMAGINATION
• Never waist your imagination entertaining the enemy’s imagination against you!
• You’re made in the image of God, so let your imagination help you restore that God image in
2. DECLARE YOUR DREAMS
• Let your declaration become your celebration!
• Your declaration releases God’s authority through you, your demands and judgement!
• Remember, there’s no Spiritual authority without Scriptural authority!
3. ENCOURAGE YOURSELF ON YOUR DREAMS
• Constant self encouragement is the fuel that keeps your dreams alive!
• A God ordained dream does not wake you up to a discouraging reality.
• Discouragement takes hold when Your past victories don’t seem relevant to what you’re facing
4. REFUSE TO BE DISTRACTED FROM YOUR DREAMS
• A good dream does not change because of changing circumstances; a good dream rather
• When what you’re going through now doesn’t seem to be relevant to where you’re going; your
dreams keep you on track!
5. FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAMS
• Resist every enemy of your dreams. Dreams will always attract opposition.
• Fighting the good fight of faith is all about fighting to live your dreams!
6. ACT ON YOUR DREAMS
• Live today like you’re living your dreams, that’s how faith works!
• When you believe in seeing your dreams fulfilled, you also believe in sowing seeds towards their
7. LET SOMEONE’S FRUSTRATED DREAM ELEVATE YOU TO THE DREAM OF YOUR LIFE
• Like Joseph, God will give you a lifetime opportunity to solve a problem that will elevate you to
place where many will depend on you!
• Living your dreams is coming to position where you not only fulfill your own needs but also
the needs of those who had written you off!
FOUR LEPROUS MEN LIVE THEIR DREAMS
2 Kings 7:3-5 (NKJV)
3 Now there were four leprous men at the entrance of the gate; and they said to one another,
"Why are we sitting here until we die? 4 If we say, 'We will enter the city,' the famine is in the city,
and we shall die there. And if we sit here, we die also. Now therefore, come, let us surrender to
the army of the Syrians. If they keep us alive, we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall only die." 5
And they rose at twilight to go to the camp of the Syrians; and when they had come to the
outskirts of the Syrian camp, to their surprise no one was there.
YOUR DAILY CONFESSION THIS WEEK
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (NKJV)
23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify (to separate from profane things and to dedicate
to God) you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the
coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it.
• I believe that God has separated me from every evil thing (profane) and has dedicated
(consecrated) me to Himself
• I believe my whole spirit remains preserved from evil contamination
• My soul, my mind and emotions are preserved from worry, stress, fear, negative thoughts and
• My entire body is preserved from sickness, deterioration, destruction and sin
KEY RESPONSES TO CHANGE:
1. Reset - my heart is open for a Devine reset of my life
2. Repentance - I am willing to answer God’s call to repentance
3. Renewal - my mind is being renewed towards God’s promises for my life
4. Revival - I am ready to be part of God’s move and Holy Spirit outpouring!
5. Recovery - I am ready to recover all that the enemy has stolen from me
6. Restoration - I believe that God’s is restoring Me to His perfect will and plans for my life!