Link To Download This Sermon Here:
Every change that is beyond your control requires a change that is within your control
Pay attention to things that are being personally shaken in our lives. There must a forsaking in
Psalms 20:7-9 (NKJV)
7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses;
But we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
8 They have bowed down and fallen;
But we have risen and stand upright.
9 Save, LORD!
May the King answer us when we call.
Psalms 20:7-8 (NIV)
7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.
8 They are brought to their knees and fall,
but we rise up and stand firm.
17 Even though the fig trees have no blossoms,
and there are no grapes on the vines;
even though the olive crop fails,
and the fields lie empty and barren;
even though the flocks die in the fields,
and the cattle barns are empty,
18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD!
I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!
19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength!
He makes me as surefooted as a deer,
able to tread upon the heights.
(For the choir director: This prayer is to be accompanied by stringed instruments).
Deuteronomy 7:17-18 (NKJV)
17 “If you should say in your heart, ‘These nations are greater than I; how can I dispossess them?’—
18 you shall not be afraid of them, but you shall remember well what the LORD your God did to
Pharaoh and to all Egypt:
WHEN THE MANNA STOPS ITS A SIGN THAT YOU ARE GETTING READY TO ENJOY THE PROMISE
- living by promise is far greater than living from hand to mouth!
GOD INTENTIONALLY MADE SURE THE MANNA WOULD NEVER BECOME PERMANENT! Remain
positive to good Change!
Joshua 5:12 (NKJV)
12 Then the manna ceased on the day after they had eaten the produce of the land; and the
children of Israel no longer had manna, but they ate the food of the land of Canaan that year. -
there’s a grace that gets you through the wilderness and one that enables you to enjoy the
promise - many will remain in the wilderness by trying to hang on to the old manna,
GOD’S DEVINE WISDOM IN YOU IS THE KEY TO NAVIGATE THROUGH ANY KIND OF CHANGE IN
LIFE! IT SEPARATES YOU FROM THE REST
Psalms 119:99-100 (NKJV)
99 I have more understanding than all my teachers,
For Your testimonies are my meditation.
100 I understand more than the ancients,
Because I keep Your precepts.
ALWAYS FIND COMFORT IN KNOWING THAT GOD HAS PREPARED YOU FOR ANY CHALLENGES
OR SURPRISES THAT LIE AHEAD
Philippians 4:12-13 (NKJV)
12 I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned
both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13 I can do all things through
Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:12-13 (NLT)
12 I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in
every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. 13 For I can do
everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
REMIND YOURSELF THAT FEAR IS FOREIGN TO GOD AND TO YOU!
Psalms 27:1 (NKJV)
An Exuberant Declaration of Faith
A Psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 (NKJV Strong's,)
Seeing the Invisible
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man
is being renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for
us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, 18 while we do not look at the things which
are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but
the things which are not seen are eternal.
Job 8:7 (NKJV)
7 Though your beginning was small,
Yet your latter end would increase abundantly.
Romans 8:27-28 (NIV)
27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes
for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been
called according to his purpose.
1. Retreat back to your inner self and zoom into your identity and covenant relationship with God!
2. Be still and avoid immediately speaking out against what’s happening with any clear
3. Stop the fear and Focus on the truth that never changes
4. Refuse to see yourself as a victim of circumstances
5. Tighten your relationship with God and find strength in knowing He’s always on your side -
always count on being different and special to God
6. Investigate the hidden opportunities that comes with the changes
7. Be determined to prove that your case is different
8. Take a strong and unshakable view that all things always work together for Good
9. Always declare your faith and not your circumstances
10. Rest in the Lord your God and in Hid faithfulness
KEY RESPONSES TO CHANGE:
1. Reset - my heart is open for a Devine reset of my life
2. Repentance - I am willing to answer God’s call to repentance
3. Renewal - my mind is being renewed towards God’s promises for my life
4. Revival - I am ready to be part of God’s move and Holy Spirit outpouring!
5. Recovery - I am ready to recover all that the enemy has stolen from me
6. Restoration - I believe that God’s is restoring Me to His perfect will and plans for my life